The first of a series of workshops, focusing on Women at all stages of life.
Yoga is widely known to help mitigate the stress and strain of our daily life, Iyengar yoga has taken the therapeutic value of yoga and expanded it, tailoring various poses to aid and support specific conditions.
Preempt and alleviate the most persistently uncomfortable physical symptoms and the less obvious mental and emotional challenges of a woman’s monthly cycle.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to modify your practice while on your cycle
- A sound sequence and handout you can use monthly to guide your personal yoga practice
- Personal modifications to better adjust the pose for you
- How yoga postures and sequencing can affect hormones and energy levels to create more balance
- Manage your mood & energy levels over the luna month
- What poses to avoid and why